And here we come to the culmination of Kawasaki KZ650 engine assembling: engine covers installation.
I had new mounts for engine wiring, but I decided to install them later.
I also decided to use a new genuine gasket for the starter motor cover.
It didn’t take a lot of time to put all the covers on the engine.
I also installed intake manifolds, exhaust holders, and fit (but only fit) kick starter lever. Naturally, I could not resist shooting a complete “walkaround” set of engine photos. And I think this set will be better than any words. I also shot some detailed photos of the engine, but I’ll post them (along with my comments) in one of the next posts.