I think I overdid the previous part of the story, so let this part be a tad shorter. After I received rims and spokes I made initial assembly of the wheels to make sure that all parts fit each other perfectly.
All fit superb, thus I dismantled wheels and prepared hubs for glass beads blasting. It wasn’t too difficult to do in comparison to engine parts.
After glass beads blasting parts went right into the paint shop. To spare the time I decided to unpack hubs and shoot photos right in the paint shop. And I might have been successful in saving time if I hadn’t forgotten to bring paint with me:-) However, for the silver lining I got the opportunity to shoot photos of parts on a background different from usual.