Okay, let’s continue about new seat base for Seven Fifty project and about new design of tail.
Here is a base, ready for further treatment with all mounting components ready and on their places. I made front pins of aluminum and rear plate of stainless steel. I also found the welder at hand who is good at inox welding, so nuts, as you may see, are welded to plate with some share of artistry.
And here is a new tail design. I think photos will be self-explanatory. The only I may say, I added license plate emulator to make the image more complete.
Now seat base with seat model is in work in a seat maker’s workshop and I am waiting for result with excitement.