Last Saturday hard rain fall all the day long, but Sunday morning turned out may be a bit cold but sunny, so we were provoked to ride.
That was a first ride on Zephyr this year and that was also good reason for some photo shooting.
After we arrived to my garage we make some spring cleaning to Zephyr and I also installed few new parts on it: OEM grips, tank rubbers and collars. I left these original parts (took off from my Zephyr) installed on my French Zephyr project and last year I rode my Zephyr with occasional throttle handle which I found in my garage. Collars I had in exchange of mine ones were a bit rusty and rubbers had a condition a bit far from perfect, so ordering all these parts was only a matter of time.