I was selecting photos for the next part of the Kawasaki KZ650 engine assembling story when I came across the pictures you may see below. I mostly forgot about them as I took them occasionally. Those days I was working on four kits: two first kits for Kawasaki Zephyr 550 (one was ordered from Germany and one from France), one kit for Kawasaki Zephyr 750 (United Kingdom) and yet one 750 kit with unfinished seat to be modified and installed on Zephyr 1100 from Switzerland. All kits were at different stages of manufacturing. So, while waiting to receive finished seats and primed or painted tails from my contractors I was finishing the last tail lights and license plate holders. At some moment there were four sets of them on my working bench.
I am not a factory and kits aren’t made in dozens in one go. With every kit custom made, four is quite a number. So I decided to shoot some photos of this set of parts. Here are tail lights. The one with black frame I made for Switzerland.
All kits for which these components belong were long received by their owners. As well as this third kit for Kawasaki Zephyr 550 (Germany again). And since it was only the third kit I made for Zephyr 550 it was a good reason to take some photos.