Regular visitors of my website may guess why such a lot of time passed after exploded view photo of the wheels, while there are no photos of assembled wheels. The answer is simple: Italian shouldered rims turned out to be not up to my standards, so I was forced to search for other rims. I’ll write all about this issue as soon as I put my hands on new rims. Right now I am experiencing some lack of fresh material about project as well as some spirit fall. However, show must go on, thus I managed to manufacture a couple of kits and working on preparing engine for glass beads blasting and painting. I mostly finished with cylinder head cleaning and other dirty routine work, so soon I’ll post some KZ650 cafe-racer project update, but for now I have only this sunset-from-the-roofs photo.
Yet one sunset over garages.